Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why Bother Blogging????


Most people have thoughts.. (I know I do!) but because of my life I can't always say exactly what I am thinking at the moment that I think it, I must maintain a professional persona.For Example. Three weeks ago I posted a very ODD status on my Facebook page. Stating I have a sense of humour.. I am allowed to.. and get this, I find things funny!  My Boss thought  WOW  what's up with her? and a couple other people in my life were confused as, while it is common knowledge that I laugh at stuff and find amusement in strange places. a little farther down on my wall was this bitch screaming and yelling at me because I "liked" and commented on one of those Inspirational Pictures with a sexual overtone. Disgrace to my career, my position of trust etc.. etc.. eventually it just read blah blah blah...


While I totally disagree, I am an adult, I behave relativity well online. though I do comment on other people's walls with choice language sometimes if the mood strikes me. I don't cuss on mine and neither do my friends. 
HOWEVER I need some freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment